DBG is the debugging part of the debugger. It handles debugging (using TitanEngine) and will provide data for the GUI.
GUI is the graphical part of the debugger. It is built on top of Qt and it provides the user interaction.
Bridge is the communication library for the DBG and GUI part (and maybe in the future more parts).
The bridge can be used to work on new features, without having to update the code of the other parts.
- Intuitive and familiar, yet new user interface
- C-like expression parser
- Full-featured debugging of DLL and EXE files (TitanEngine)
- IDA-like sidebar with jump arrows
- IDA-like instruction token highlighter (highlight registers, etc.)
- Memory map
- Symbol view
- Thread view
- Source code view
- Content-sensitive register view
- Fully customizable color scheme
- Dynamically recognize modules and strings
- Import reconstructor integrated (Scylla)
- Fast disassembler (Capstone)