Bugtraq OS for hackers
Bugtraq is a comprehensive Linux distribution based on the 3.2 and 3.4 kernel Generic available in 32 Bits & 64 Bits. The distro has a wide range of penetration, forensic and laboratory tools.
Bugtraq is available in several flavors: XFCE, Gnome and KDE based on Ubuntu, Debian and OpenSuse.Bugtraq packs a considerable arsenal of pentesting tools including mobile forensic tools, malware testing laboratories and tools specifically designed by the Bugtraq-Community.
Bugtraq is very useful and comes with a loot of tools. These are the categories:
- Anonymity & Investigation ==> Proxy’s and tools like FBPwn
- Enumeration ==> Tools for fingerprinting & Recognition
- Mapping ==> Tools like Nmap, IPscAn
- Web Auditory ==> Tools like webgOat and zap
- Vulnerability Detection ==> tools like Cisco, DradiS
- Pentesting ==> tools like Metasploit, beEF
- Sniffers ==> tools like Etherape, Wireshark
- Brute force attack ==> tools like Hydra, John the ripper
- Communication ==> Bit hard to explain look it up!
- Malware Laboratories ==> Tools for creating viruses, Trojans & more
- Anti-malware ==> Protection against all above
- Forensic Analyses ==> The name says it all
- Mobile security ==> Whats app hacking, Jail breaking, Rooting
- Bugtraq-t00ls ==> Tools made by the Bugtraq Developers