RIPS is the superior security software for web applications that are written in the dominant PHP programming language. RIPS automatically detects security vulnerabilities in PHP code, which no other software has identified so far.
Detailed patch instructions allow to minimize the risks for your reputation and data, without the need for expert knowledge. By means of the automation of the RIPS analysis and its minimization of false alarms, it realizes significant savings in time and cost.
RIPS is a static source code analyser for the detection of vulnerabilities in PHP applications. It was released 2010 during the Month of PHP Security.
- detect XSS, SQLi, File disclosure, LFI/RFI, RCE vulnerabilities and more
- 5 verbosity levels for debugging your scan results
- mark vulnerable lines in source code viewer
- highlight variables in the code viewer
- user-defined function code by mouse-over on detected call
- active jumping between function declaration and calls
- list of all user-defined functions (defines and calls), program entry points (user input) and scanned files (with includes) connected to the source code viewer
- graph visualization for files and includes as well as functions and calls
- create CURL exploits for detected vulnerabilties with few clicks
- visualization, description, example, PoC, patch and securing function list for every vulnerability
- 7 different syntax highlighting colour schemata
- display scan result in form of a top-down flow or bottom-up trace
- only minimal requirement is a local webserver with PHP and a browser (tested with Firefox)
- regex search function
For New Paid version: Click Here