Web application security testers appreciate the ability to see what’s happening behind the scenes of the browser.
- Inspect HTML and modify style and layout in real-time
- Accurately analyze network usage and performance
- Extend Firebug and add features to make Firebug even more powerful
- Get the information you need to get it done with Firebug
- New features for Firebug users:
- Memory Panel – The Memory tool lets you take a snapshot of the current tab’s memory heap.
- Web Audio Editor, Shader Editor and Canvas – Developer Tools for debugging media-rich content on the web.
- Storage Inspector – The Storage Inspector enables you to inspect various types of storage that a web page can use (cache, cookies, local & session storage, indexedDB).
- Responsive Design Mode– Responsive Design Mode makes it easy to see how your website or web app will look on different screen sizes.
- Animation Inspector – The Animation Inspector displays animations in the page synchronized along a timeline, with a draggable widget you can use to move to any point in the timeline and see the page at that point.
- And more